The Crahdow Mobile Anti-Air Gun is an Illuminate hover anti-air unit. It has a comparatively low rate of fire and muzzle velocity, though its shots trace their targets.
- Crashdows are very weak alone, be sure to build several of them at a minimum.
- They benefit the most from the Weapon Range upgrade.
- Be sure to escort them with land units, as they have no direct-fire weaponry.
- While an individual Crashdow is ineffective compared to an Anti-Air Tower, mass-for-mass the Crahdow is better. You can construct 6 Crashdows for a single anti-air tower, and at that point they have 262 base DPS compared to the Tower's 180. The Tower however possesses much greater range.
- It is the cheapest unit in the game, equal to the UEF's analogue, the Archanist. Building these for early game defense will level up your Factories cheaply so that you can make other units more efficiently as the game wears on.
- "Crahdow" is shortened for "Crash Down" which is what this unit does to air units.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.